Thursday, August 18, 2011

Simple navy and yellow color block

Color blocking is one of the hottest trend for the summer. Its very simple. Pick any color and pair it within the same color family. Or use two solid bold colors and pair it together. Example: pink top with red pants (<--same color family) or orange top with purple skirt. (<--bold colors). Color blocking isn't for everybody, but its nice way to wear bold colors differently at once. I did had a yellow belt to go with my outfit but I don't know where I place it. But for a simple tip, pair your color blocking with nude shoes with a bold color purse. Here's my take on my color blocking. So enjoy!

Outfit:

* Navy romper - from f21
* Yellow flower ring - from JCP

* Gold Bangles - from forLove21
* Nude pumps - from aldos
* Yellow shoulder purse - from Pittsburgh

None of these photos are photoshop. Makeup is done by me, and most of these pictures are taken by my brother Peter Her check out his facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment