Sunday, February 19, 2012

Saturday Round Up Haul- esp. 07

This S.R.U.H haul is the 4th week of January.

So enjoy!

If you like my shopping/hauls follow me on twitter for my daily stats. 

 Red and Blue pants has been an hot trend this season and finding one that will fit you perfectly is kinda hard. I've seen a pair of red jean from American Eagle in the YES! newspaper for $50, thought I'll go check it out. They fit perfectly, the material of the jeans is soft and stretchy. Best part is it fits my curves. It's been years that I've shop at AE, almost forget how cute some of there clothing are. I've also pick up and white/cream eyelet cami. I've seen an coral one too and thinking about getting that one too.
 I've also pick up Shiseido foundation brush from sephora.com and with my V.I.B. I got an free DKNY golden delicious fragrance with a $35 purchase.
 I've also pick up some earrings for forLOVE21. Wanted some edgy earrings.
Also pick up the OPI's Nicki Minaj Pink Friday polish and a real technique powder brush. Been really obsessed collecting/using theses brushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment