Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Rose Gold Angel Wings

 I know I shouldn't but I did. Did some major damage and haul even more stuff. (Opps.) All thanks to pinterest. I have a board on my account with "my wishlist" and most got of the stuff that I've been wanting or eyeballing. Which is bad and good. So enjoy!

If you haven't already follow me on twitter for my daily stats and pineterst for my interest in things.

 My entire haul, it all arrived on Mother's Day weekend. Which was really fast when I just placed my order in the beginning of that week.

Got these beautiful flats from DSW; CL by Laundry Go Ahead: ($39.95).
I was never really into flats, but recently my "work shoes" that I wear to work finally gave up, so I had to get flat cause of "work policy", (no heels unless you're in office, which I'am. But really it's just people who likes to tall-tell on you.) I've haven't broke them in yet, but I can't wait!
 Up close.
 Also got these from DSW too, Mix No. 6 Allure Pump: ($49.95) . I was able to get $10 off for buying 2 shoes for a promo that they had that week. ( I love promos so I couldn't be more happier.)

  Got these Qupid pink and cream lace oxford: ($29.95) from ebay. I wasn't going to get these, but the more I was looking at them I couldn't stop thinking about them. Plus there were only 2 left in my size. (If you want these better hurry, there is only 3 size left.)

LOVE this cluff! Wildfox Rose Gold Plated Wing Bracelet: ($75). I am in love with the color rose-gold and angel wings. I don't know what to wear this with, but I am determined.
 
 Sigma came out with their Limited Edition Paris Palette: ($59), with a $10 discount. This palette is worth your money. 8 eyeshadow, 2 blush, 1 highlighter and 2 of their signature brushes, which are in between a full and travel size, and it still has that soft touch. PLUS 7 of the eyeshadows are inspired by 7 makeup youtube gurus.


 Peach is such a beautifully color to wear on all skin tone. It was really hard to get a hold of this dress in this color. I found this dress on 2 different websites, and both were selling out quick. I was lucky to get my hands on this, before it was gone, (one of the website was sold out the next day.) The dress size that I got is large, but it fits like a medium. The dress will fit to your curves, the top half of this dress has a sheer material, which expose skin, the draping covers the front part of the dress and the back is expose.

6 comments:

  1. such beautiful finds!!!! :D love the peach/coral color top! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely dress!!


    follow you!if you want check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great taste! I love the dress and all the shoes especially the oxfords. And isn't that Sigma Paris makeup palette? I watched a review about on MakeUpByTiffanyD on youtube, I love her videos. And lastly have a great daaaaaay! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you. Sorry for the late reply. But yes that the Sigma Paris palette. Been using it ever since I bought it.

      Delete
  4. I love those high heel lace pumps!! Gorg!

    Thank you for being one of my readers for my blog! I appreciate you and your support! That being said, My new domain address is:

    http://kisskissbyklee.blogspot.com/

    Starting New!! STill Under COnstruction!!

    Not just a fitness blog anymore, obviously!! :).

    Cheers!!

    xx,
    klee

    ReplyDelete