Thursday, April 12, 2012

V.I.B Chic Week

Sephora had a V.I.B. 15% off during March 29 - April 07, and I couldn't pass up the opportunity of the sale. I didn't go crazy and order everything I saw, and just pick up what I've wanted for a while.

Sephora V.I.B ad, with the "color of the year" and my whole purchases.
I've seen these paper-lashes used by the pixiwoo sister about a year or more ago, and have always wanted them when they became available at Sephora. So I pick a pair up for $9, original for $19. 

If you follow me on twitter, you'll know I've been reading "The Hunger Games" and had watched the movie. There is one scene, where one of the characters had minimal makeup with a pop of edgy-ness with these lashes. It's just a neat and wearable way to wear them. The look was really similar to this photo.


I've seen a lot of youtube gurus using the TOUCHE ÉCLAT - Radiant Touch for a long time now, and have always wanted ever since then. BUT I wasn't going to just throw down $40 for an 0.1 oz pen. So with the 15% off I thought, why not. The color I got is Color 2 Luminous Ivory - for fair to light complexions with yellow undertones. I haven't tried it yet, but don't get it confuse as a concealer, it's a highlighter for your face.

I been loving mate blushes, especially tarte's. When I saw this on Sephora.com, I couldn't pass up on this. It's an limited edition color and set; Gifts From The Lipstick Tree Achiote Color Collection for $42, worth $70. The awesome part is that everything in this set is full size and all the color are about same shade.

Here is a swatch of the lip gloss, tarte's LipSurgence and the blush in that order. All three items are in the Achiote colors, which is a warm pink tone.



2 comments:

  1. That paper lashes are so cute!! And yeah I remember the part in the Hunger Games where Katniss had on something similar! So cool!

    Kisses! xxx

    ilikeyourears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete