Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Coral Eyelet

Been so busy with work, (it's our busy season at the moment). Haven't had time to blog about my recent purchases. Got all of these couple of weeks ago.

I've noticed that most of my purchase lately has been a soft-romantic colors tones.

First purchase was this beautiful Coral eyelet cami from American Eagle. Adds a perfect pop of color for the spring and summer.
Original $30, but on sale $25, but got for $20 with an 15% of coupon.

At better picture of the cami.

Original $59, had a V.I.B.10% off coupon , got for $53.
I love the colors in this palette. Plus this palette will forever have a story with it.

I should of bought this palette the moment I seen it Sephora.com, but I didn't want to buy it on an impulse. SO though out the whole week I couldn't stop thinking about it and did my "research", looked up some swatches of it and came to a decision to get it. So by Saturday, as I was trying to order it and it was sold out. The sad part was it's limited edition too. So with the thought of not coming back in stock, I've called all the self standing Sephora and see if they have it in stock, 3 out of 4 said they were sold out and the only one that had the palette in stock was 64 miles away from me. Obviously I had them put one on hold for me and would pick it up the next day, (which was Sunday). So the next day with 1 hrs before the mall closed, (took about an hour to get there, so in total of 2 hrs), I rush driving there and bought it, plus using a 10% off coupon. As I got home, I finally open it took a really good look at the palette, but I realize that there were 3 faintly finger prints in the 2 of the shadows and 1 in the blush. ALSO I was curious and see if it came back in stock online, and it did. My jaws just drop and I was really mad. At that moment I wanted to return it the next day, but with my time, car mileage and a lot of gas wasted, I've decide to keep it. So in the end IT WAS WORTH IT.

 Got some stuff from my local import Japanese store. I've heard that the "Eyelash fix" has the blackest eyelash glue. Decide to pick that up, since it was right there.
If you been following my blog for a while, you'll know I love nails. I've been eyeballing these little nail designs/accessories for about 3 yrs, and they finally went on sale. So this is what I pick up of what they had left. Got the nail stickers for $3.99, original $7.99 and the gold link chain and tiny 3D flowers for 0.99 cents, original $3.99. Totally worth the patience.


Pick up 2 rings; butterfly and a flower and lace tights from WetSeal. 
LOVE the color of cream and dusty pink.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment