Thursday, May 5, 2011

Doggie and me (Muted colors)

I love my dog, so I've decided to use him as my accessory in my OOTD. That day was really windy and gloomy.
















Outfit

* Cardigan - from f21 (from my haul post )
* Blue-grey with cream stripe dress - from f21
* Bow with cameo necklace  - from f21
* Blue-grey cameo ring - from f21
* Nude pumps - from Aldo (from my haul post )

FOTD:

On the face - no foundation
                     Bobbi Brown creamy concealer in Ivory

On the eyes - Stila E.S. trio in Bronze Glow, (cream/lightest one) inner corner of the upper lids
                      Mixed of Urban Decay  Sidecar and Maui WOWie middle of the lids
                      Make Up For Ever # 60 on the outer corner of the eyes
                      Repeat same thing on the lower lashes
                      Clinique gel eyeliner for the upper lids
                      Urban Decay Binge for the bottom lashes

On the checks - Too Faced Papp Don't Push
On the Lips - M.A.C Beigeland lipstick
On the nails - Zoya Caitlin


None of these photos are photoshop. Most of these pictures are taken by my brother Peter Her, go and check out his facebook. He is also a photographer if your in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment