Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Comparison

Since summer is finally here, with a little cold rain off and on again, I've been on a shoe phase lately. Well I just bought these lovely shoes and I don't have anything like them in my collection, so it was a MUST. It's a great way to make your outfit stand out. But it reminded me of the Christian Louboutin “Clou Noeud” pumps in his Fall 2010 collection. (Pretty sure you've seen them on celebs.) I was able to find a knock off version of the shoes and I am very please for the price I got for them. So I can't wait to wear them with a cute outfit.

Christian Louboutin “Clou Noeud”:  $1,195 +

Kim K
Other celebs, (too lazy to write their names)
From Wild Divas: $54.12 in the color pewter (<-- a mix between metallic silver and gold)
The comparison. Very similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment