Sunday, October 9, 2011

Lady Grey quad from the M.A.C Me Over Collection

Once again I know I'm late on this post/reveiw. But this Lady Grey quad eyeshadow is from MAC Me Over Collection, which was release mid Sept. and is a limited edition item.

The colors in this quad is has the perfect colors for the fall. The colors in this quad is more muted, making more natural with a light pop of color. I personally like this palette. Love the color combo and I've been really into muted and more natural colors.





4 comments:

  1. i have the palette & love it!! it's perfect for fall indeed =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful eye shadow quad. I think I'll have to go look for it at the CCO since it is limited edition. Npla, we have to meet up sometime to go to IMATS! I really want to go! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ShinyPrettyThings: I know rite. I love the colors in this quad too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Pam: I know its coming up really soon. In June 22-23. I'm definitely going this year. Its one of my big vacay for this year. I'll go whatever it takes. Let me know you and your sisters want to go. Maybe we could room together or go together.

    ReplyDelete