Friday, September 23, 2011

Urban Decay 15 yrs Anniversary Eyeshadow palette.

 I know I'm long over due for this review, but at least I'm posting it now. Reviewing from my last haul post.

If you LOVE Urban Decay and like to collect of their palette, then this palette is a must. Its a limited edition all new and exclusive15 eyeshadows palette.

The box that holds the eye shadows turns into a jewelry box or a case. The lid is pretty sturdy in a  silvery-grey color, with laser cut design on the edge of the lid. On top of the lid has UD, encrusted with a purple faux jem(?). Underneath the lid is a nice mirror. Release date was early August 2011.


 

These are the swatches from lightest to darkest.
 
 
 
The pigmentation from the E.S. is well paid off. I'll admit, its a little chalky when swatching them in the pan, but it doesn't seem to have fall outs, (but I could be wrong.) Each eyeshadow are only 0.05oz which is not bad for paying $55 USD. Cause one regular Urban Decay E.S. are $17 USD and weighing 0.05oz. This palette reminds me of the Naked palette, but different as well.

I do like the fact this palette offers 5 neutral colors, 5 fun and colorful colors, 5 dark colors and a convertible box. But the only downfall is traveling with this palette. It takes to much room and safely for the E.S. cause of the lid. I don't know if I'll depot the shadows, but I still LOVE everything about this palette.

Oh, here is the swatch for the blush that I got from sephora with my beauty points. Trading in 500 pts for this little set, got a full size blush from benefit. I LOVE the color.

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment