Thursday, April 14, 2011

Neutral Grey

Sorry for my dog's butt but he wanted to smell what I was drinking.




I like my expression on here. LOL





My hair is getting long, think I need a trim.

Could you see my boyfriend in the mirror?
*Hint* he's wearing green with a hat.

FTOD



Outfit:
* Cardigan - from f21
* Grey jeggings - from f21
* Long white cami/tank top - from f21
* Twisted beaded chain necklace - from f21
* Zipper ankle boots - ebay

FOTD:
On the face - no foundation
                     Bobbi Brown creamy concealer in Ivory
On the eyes - Make Up For Ever # 07 in the inner corner of the eyes
                      Make Up For Ever # 82 in the 2/3 of my eyes
                      Urban Decay Gunmetal outer corner of the eyes
                      Clinique gel eyeliner for the upper lids
                      Urban Decay Zero and M.A.C Graphblack eyeliner for the bottom lashes

On the checks - M.A.C "Shell Pearl" from the Liberty of London collection
On the Lips - Nothing just carmax
On the nails - Orly Space Cadet

None of these photos are photoshop. Most of these pictures are taken by my brother Peter Her check his facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment